A super casual live stream where I’ll continue building gh-stars, a new GitHub CLI extension. If you missed the previous parts, it’s OK, I always start with an introduction.
I’m not a Go expert, so I’m doing this side project to learn and explore the language. This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about data structures, Go, building CLI tools, linux, unit testing, and general programming principles!
This stream is not rehearsed or planned. Don’t expect a polished session, the outcome could be 3 lines of code at the end of the 2 hours or more, who knows 🤷♂️😄
Drop by and say hello!
▬▬▬▬▬▬ Resources & References 📕 ▬▬▬▬▬▬
- Project repository: https://github.com/link-/gh-stars
- Previous episodes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLArH6NjfKsUgST7vRnQYwNzwc2fpDD7Vu
▬▬▬▬▬▬ Connect with me 👋 ▬▬▬▬▬▬
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bassemdy
- GitHub: https://github.com/link-
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bassemdghaidy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BassemDy
- Blog: https://blog.bassemdy.com
▬▬▬▬▬▬ Support the channel 💜 ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Every little bit helps ✨
- Become a member of the channel: https://glich.stream/yt_members
- Get access to Patreon exclusive perks: https://glich.stream/patreon
- 1 time support: https://glich.stream/coffee_shop
#glichstream #softwareengineering #programming #coding